Room for Improved Futures is the title of a two year exhibition program based on an international network.In Room for Improved Futures we invite a diverse group of practitioners, artists, writers and theorists who will address issues on democracy, urbanity, participation, community and hidden economies.
The project initiated by rum46 and organized in 4 public programs each divided in 3 sessions which will include artists’ talks and presentations, exhibitions, lectures, residencies, texts and workshops.
Exhibitions and events
- 13th - 29th of june 1:00-5:00pmStudsgade 46
- April 4th - 13th, 2018 at 1:00pm - 5:00pmStudsgade 46April 4th - 13th, 2018 at 1:00pm - 5:00pmStudsgade 46, Studsgade 46, 8000 Aarhus, DenmarkEXHIBITION: ONLY I KNOW HOW WE SURVIVED Tatiana Fiodorova (Artist, MOL) PERFORMANCE: I AM NOT TOILET PAPER Tatiana Fiodorova (Artist, MOL) INSTALLATION: THE DISSONANCE OF MEMORY (CHAPTER ll) Maj Hasager (Artist, DK)
- 25th october - 17th novemberStudsgade 46
- 5th of september - 22nd of septemberStudsgade 465th of september - 22nd of septemberStudsgade 46, Studsgade 46, 8000 Aarhus C, DenmarkTALKS: Art and reality check by Vira Baldyniuk (journalist and art critic, UA) & Howling Houses & Screeching Tires by Ella Ziegler (artist, D) EXHIBITIONS: Cultural codes by Vova Vorotniov (artist, UA) & Eternal Sukkah by Diego Rotman (artist, IS)
- 30th of march to 21st of aprilStudsgade 4630th of march to 21st of aprilStudsgade 46, Studsgade 46, 8000 Aarhus C, DenmarkTALKS: Provisional Instituting by Signe Meisner (researcher, DK) & Nowy Port Żyje - a local newspaper / project presentation of Neighbourhood Remarks by Grete Aagaard (artist, DK) TEXT RELEASE: Crossbenching as a form of institutional polity by Marcus Miessen (writer, architect, D)
- 7th of june - 23rd of juneStudsgade 46
- 9th of november - 7th of decemberStudsgade 46
- 7th - 28th of september 1:00-5:00pmStudsgade 46
- 28th of april - 21st of mayStudsgade 46
- ons. 07. feb.rum46